When a loved one needs extra help to perform their daily living activities, enlisting them in our personal care services can greatly benefit them. Certain health conditions, disabilities, or aging issues may limit your loved one’s ability to perform their daily personal care activities. Thus, we provide personal care assistance to help them maintain basic hygiene, safety, and overall well-being.
Our personal care services cover the following:
- Bathing and Grooming
- Personal and Oral Hygiene
- Shaving and Hair Care
- Dressing Assistance
- Eating Assistance
- Walking and Positioning Assistance
- Transferring and Mobility Assistance
- Restroom Assistance and Continence Care
- Hands, Feet, and Nail Care
- Specialized Care for Alzheimer’s patients
- Live-In Care, 24 Hour
- Medication Reminders and Setup
- Range-of-Motion Exercises
- Monitoring of Vital Signs
These services are provided by our staff to your loved ones at home. To help you determine if this service option is right for them, please schedule an assessment today.
Get In Touch
To know more about the specifics of our services, please contact us today. We look forward to serving you soon. Thank you for visiting our website.